Friday, April 17, 2009

How Much Is That Kitten In The Window

That’s me again! I’m also a nature lover and adventurous like my mum and I love to reminisce here. I love looking at the blue sky and those tiny toy cars down there. We are on the 23rd floor but I wonder how it feels to fly or jump out the window. Mum always makes sure the windows are closed because one time, I was so excited that I jumped out the window. I knew Mum thought I was gone, she was really scared. She was hopeless as she slowly came over but… Voila! I was there on the beam outside the window.  She slowly grabbed me. I knew what she was exactly thinking. I could see the look on her face.  But to be honest, I was also scared. I knew Mum heard my heart beating so fast! I could not imagine how high it was.  Mum loves me so much. She told me how I scared the hell out of her. And that I shouldn’t do that again. She said she does not know where to find me if I fell on the ground. She told me she imagined I was dead crushed on the ground or alive but paralyzed(don’t know what that is) or maybe there was a crying human being or boy down there with scratches and wounds because I fell on him. What a wild imagination!

See my picture? I look like I have huge and long body, don’t I? Don’t mention it! I know I’m sexy and early bloomer.  I’m just a kitten but I can shrink and stretch my body like a worm. Isn’t that awesome!  Believe me I’m still young and virgin!

No comments:

Post a Comment