Thursday, April 9, 2009

I am Trixie!


Hi there! My name is Trixie but call me Trix for short. I'm a Persian kitten but Filipino at heart. :-) I have a fluffy tortoiseshell or tortie tricolor coat. That’s where my name was taken from and was changed to Trics then to Trix or Trixie. But my mum calls me Trixie Kitty. My name Trixie actually means “Joy Bringer”. I love to make people happy but sometimes I scare them away because of my playfulness maybe. I’m a 4-month old, cheerful, playful, cute, curious, adorable kitten – that’s what my mum and other people say about me. Unlike other cats out there that love to sleep all day, eating is my favorite hobby next to playing and scratching! I love to play with almost anything. But one of my favorites is playing hide-and-seek and I always win! You can hardly find me when I’m hiding. Haha! I owe it to my beautiful, dark, chameleon-like coat (yes I can blend with my environment). I’m really good at hiding but I can always find you people wherever you hide.

The first time I came to my new home was a bit scary. I never wanted to go out of the room. Everything was new to me. So I would make sure I'd sniff every corner and stuff in my new home. But now, my mum has a hard time keeping me inside our room. I make sure I slip out so fast the moment she opens the door.

But the first time I met my mum, I knew I like her. I love to play with her hair…and I like getting her attention to show her what I can do. I’m the apple of her eyes. And the food, wow! I eat everything she eats aside from my real food. Haha! I wonder if my mum is a catwoman because her food really really suits my taste. I wonder if those are real cat food too. She also loves to pet me, and I love it so much. I love my mum. Purrr…purrr… Zzzzzz…

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.. so nag-adopt na pala kayo ni sweetheart mo ha, what's this? in preparation na ba? hehe.. ang galing ng description ah, pati kitty nagb-blog na ren pala..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meow! You must be Uncle Al. I heard a lot about you from mum and dad. How's the weather over there? Here's mum...

    Haha!Inglesera tong alaga ko. adhere din sya sa EOP(English Only Policy) parang sa ofis hehe... Ako lng ng adopt hehe, sya kc aso ang pets nya.Pero labs na rin nya si Trixie. Pareho kc silang singkit. hehe. Preparation toh kung pano mgligpit na poo poo na mabaho hehe

    ReplyDelete