Sunday, April 26, 2009

My 1st vacation

Two more nights and we’ll be off to Dagupan, the city of yummy milkfish! Meow! Yes, mum said we are going to take a 3-day vacation in our province. Yehey! It’s gonna be my very first time to have this long trip and visit my mum’s family. I’m excited to meet grandpa, grandma, uncles, aunts and cousins! Hope I will still be able to see the long Milkfish parade. I wonder if they offer free taste of the different milkfish recipes...hmmm. We will be celebrating Grandma’s bday on the 30th of this month. It must be full of fun!

Mum said, I’m gonna meet a lot of kittens and cats of different breeds and colors. My uncle calls them “Aristocats”. Here, take a look at these pictures that mum showed me.
Aren’t they lovely and gorgeous like me?
Do you find them attractive at all?

2 comments:

  1. How very cool that you get to travel with your Mum. I know that cats are not always so fond of travel, but they sure miss out on a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you are living the good life. How fun, and the kitties are adorable.

    ReplyDelete